Sep 24 2010
It is possible to join the FPT Committee as:
- Active Member
The committee needs your professional support to create the new administrative body which will manage the free port. “Active” Members offer to assist the Committee in this endeavor. Members under this section shall enjoy the privilege of taking the fast track to in the new “Port Authority of PLT” which will replace the current Italian one, as required by the international law.
- Passive member
Show your support with no obligation.
- Financing member
Support the committee economically.
All details will be kept secret and for the only purpose of being able to update members on activities of the Committee and to forward posts about employment vacancies.
The Committee needs the following positions to start the process for administration of the port of Trieste as required by law in force:
1. Translators for the translation, as required by law, of all official documents in Slovenian, Italian and English and possibly in Croatian. In addition to the translation of newspaper articles international information (dissemination via WEB) in Croatian, German, Serbian, greek, Hebrew, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, etc. ..
2. Printer / i , to print newspapers and posters.
3. Journalist / i , to spread on paper and online activities performed by the Committee.
4. Programmer / i , to manage multilingual websites for politics, culture, commerce, science, tourism and so on..
5. Designers, architects, engineers and designers strong> to create, design and efficiently develop the port area.
6. Accountants to manage the accounts.
7. Economists to efficiently calculate the investment needed for the development of the PLT.
8. Legal and lawyers to elaborate details of the legal constitution of the State free port of Trieste in conjunction with the establishment of the Free Territory of Trieste.
9. Researchers to develop environmental plans for waste disposal of polluted sites and energy for the supply of energy from renewable sources.
10. Coordinators census the population.
11. coordinators to develop a plan for public safety .
12. Coordinators prevention and health protection , to develop a plan for prevention against accidents and health.
13. Event Organisers , to organize political and cultural events.
14. Fitters Event , to set up commercial and cultural events information.
15. Adjutant General strong>, to collect signatures for membership in the Committee and active in all aspects of the committee.
The committee needs your support of the people, so sign up to show your membership initiative.
Sponsorships are used to finance the work done by active members and costs resulting directed. We remember our kind sponsors that “CommitteFPT” is constitutionally registered at the “UN Security Council” as the “Presidency of the International Commission” (Annex VIII, Article 21.2), to invite and prepare for the settlement in the FPT of the representatives of the States having right to develop the port in an equitable manner for all the nations of Central Europe and the World. The CommitteeFPT is a non-profit organization and is supported solely by donations to the final settlement of the “International Commission” (Annex VIII, Article 21) that will have its own budget which will include the remaining funds of CommitteFPT. The Free Port of Trieste is an international port owned by everyone and no one and that’s what makes it a treasure for us all equal.
You can make a donation via:
- Bank account
Kaertner Sparkasse Aktiengesellschaft
Neuer Platz, 14 - 9020 Klagenfurt / Austria
Payable to: Marcus Antonio Donato
Kontonummer: 04400-562825 EUR